BERLIN FASHION WEEK F/W 2013: Anja Gockel

Anja Gockel's Fall Winter 2013 Collection is full of beautiful jewelry tones, punchy colors, and grounding neutrals. I love jewel tones, but I'm not normally a fan of sherbet bright colors. These however are done well. The mix of prints helps blend the multiple colors together in bold yet wearable ways. My favorite prints are the tweeds, stripes, and watercolors.

I have two favorite looks. I love the 4th look which is a tweed print dress with black contrasting details which flatter the body shape. Like the model, I also have chest tattoos, so this neckline would show them off nicely. My other favorite is the 13th look. I normally detest yellow, but this shade is rather nice. I love the mini skirt with the yellow geometric design. The design reminds me of beautiful stained glass windows. I love how it's paired with a high low long sleeved shirt that matches the yellow in the skirt. This seems like it would be a comfortable yet classy outfit to wear. Of all these beautiful looks, I've selected some of them to share. You can see the full runway show at the bottom of this post.












To see Anja Gockel's full runway show and some backstage scenes, watch the video.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...